Sensual Andalucia / 7 Days
Our trip takes you on a journey through the magical Andalucia – the southernmost region of Spain, known for its hospitable people, passion for life, romance, amazing food scene, sunshine, and some of this world’s most stunning views.
Romantic, dazzling, and sensual, Andalucia is the Spain of your imagination!
There are so many amazing places to see and things to do in Andalucia that it is a big challenge to put it all in one trip but we did our best to show you and let you experience the most fascinating aspects of the Spanish culture.
From the glorious cathedral of Seville, magnificent Alhambra palaces and gardens in Granada, charming villages, spectacular mountains, vibrant flamenco performances – Andalusia has it all. Wander through the narrow, white-washed alleys, hike the stunning Sierra Nevada, relax siesta style from the hot Spannish sun, taste local wines and olive oils, explore the sophisticated boutique shops and traditional cafés and try as many delicious tapas as humanely possible.
This trip is packed with the quintessential Spanish experiences, you will learn something unique every day and we promise, it will be a trip you will never forget!!
This trip is carefully designed to give you a real insider access to Andalucia’s vibrant local lifestyle, culture and rich history, outside of the heavily beaten tourist paths, so you can fully immerse yourself in the Spanish way of life.
• January 3rd-January 9th, 2020 (7 places left)
• March 3rd -March 9th, 2020 (3 places left)
• July 13th-July 19th, 2020 (8 places left)
Trip Length: 7 days, 6 nights
Trip Style: Food &Culture
Group Size: 4-14
Price: 1600 GBP
Day 1: Welcome to Spain !
Welcome to Seville, quintessential Andalusian city ! Seville is the capital of south of Spain’s Andalusia region. It’s famous for flamenco dancing, its historical center with breathtaking Gothic cathedral, an intoxicating mix of splendid palaces, baroque churches and winding medieval lanes.
While we wait for the rest of the girls to arrive, we will spend the early afternoon settling in and chilling with some local wine.Once everyone have arrived, we will explore the city together.
We will head straight to the beautiful Plaza de España! This auditorium-shaped square, with beautifully ornate bridges spanning over a canal,period-style street lamps and azujelos-vibrantly coloured benches, is the most remarkable city square we have ever seen!
Today we well also see the largest Gothic building in Europe, Seville’s majestic cathedral that leaves visitors in awe of its architectural grandeur and marvellous art-filled interior(it also houses the tomb of Christopher Columbus).
We will spend our first evening in Barrio de Santa Cruz-Seville’s old Jewish Quater. It is an atmospheric labyrinth of tiny winding alleys brimming with characterful tapas bars, craft shops, and flamenco venues, and the orange trees lining its pretty squares.We will have our welcome dinner and lots of wine in one the Seville’s best tapas bars, to celebrate a wonderful week ahead!
- Please try and arrive in Seville before 2pm on Day 1 as we will start exploring the city around 4/5pm
Day 2: Exploring Seville
After breakfast Spanish style at a local café,we will head early to the Alcazar to beat the crowds.Located in the heart of Seville, the Alcazar is one of the oldest palaces still in use in the world-it is the residence of the King of Spain when he visits Andalucia. You will see the most sumptuous rooms, patios and stunning gardens here and from its walls, you can really appreciate the influence of the cultures that have passed through the city.
You might recognize the stunning gardens as it was the site of the Water Gardens of Dorne from the Game of Thrones!!
You will have the rest of the afternoon for yourself. The appeal of Seville, Andalucia’s sunny city, lies very much in its exuberant street life. There is always plenty going on in Seville’ s picture-perfect cobbled streets to keep you occupied!
We will meet again in the evening for the flamenco show in one of the best spots in town!
Day 3: Granada
We will wake up early today and after breakfast head to the most beautiful city in Andalucia,Granada!
After settling in in our hotel and lovely lunch on the local market we will have an afternoon exploring this stunning city.
Passing the beautiful plazas, we will get some of the city's best views. We will go to where you'll find some of Granada’s trendiest and most exciting retailers, cocktail bars, restaurants and cafes. Today we will also have a photographer joining us for part of the day to help us find the perfect spots for some stunning photos-so you can take home a beautiful gallery of personalised pictures, a unique souvenir of your time in Spain.
In the afternoon, we will have a flamenco lesson,a pretty intense affair so you will have the rest of the evening to cool off. Explore the city- perhaps browse the boutiques or simply relax in one of the trendy cafés.
Day 4: Exploring Granada’s Alhambra
Today will be a very busy day so put your most comfy shoes on!
This morning we visit the stunningly beautiful Alhambra.This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the most visited monument in Spain,and rightly so! This stunning,enormous complex is home to fabulous palaces,courtyards and gardens and it is one of the most emblematic monuments of Islamic architecture.
After lunch, we will walk from the Alhambra to Sacromonte where we will have delicious lunch. It used to be inhabited mostly by gipsies living in cave-homes and was one of the poorest quarters in Granada. Nowadays the former cave-houses have been turned into restaurants and bars offering some of the most unique Flamenco experiences in town.
After lunch, we’ll head to Albaicin district, the city's atmospheric former Moorish quarter which has kind of Arabic souk vibe. It is a fascinating maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crammed with bustling cafés, markets and historic sites. The picturesque neighbourhood of Albaicín watches the sun go down each day in one of the prettiest sunsets on the planet, where the Alhambra sits majestically before you, bathed in different colours until night falls.
Day 5: Granada
Andalucia is famous for sunshine, the Alhambra, flamenco, beaches and fiestas. Less well known is that it’s also a paradise for nature lovers with its high, rugged mountains, rolling green hills and deep river valleys.The Sierra Nevada's mighty wall of high peaks provides a stunning, snow-capped backdrop to Granada's fabled Alhambra palace.
Granada offers the chance of hiking in beautiful countryside in its immediate surroundings. This morning we walk about 4-5 hours above the Alhambra, descending to the beautiful valley of the Río Darro.
After the intense hike it is time to in the luxurious Arab baths of the "Hammam Al Andalus". Soak in one of the warm or hot pools, relax in the candle-lit atmosphere, the air filled with soothing music and the sweet smell of aromatic oil - what a relaxing treat for mind and body! You will have the rest of the evening to yourself in Spain’s most beautiful city!
Day 6: Surprise
There are so many things to do in this lovely region of Andalusia so we decided to leave this one day free to decide later what we are in the mood for! Perhaps we will visit one of the nearby stunning beaches, will do some shopping to take local produce back home, maybe we will visit one of the neighbouring charming villages-the nearby Alpujarras villages are renowned for their picturesque and timeless character.
We will definitely do a tapas cooking class today with our favourite local chef so you can invite your friends back home for some party Spanish style!
Day 7: Goodbye Spain
Today marks the end of our Andalucian adventure so we head back to where we started-lovely Seville. You’ve left the tourists far behind by wandering through the back streets of Seville and Granada, trekking through the Sierra Nevada peaks, and chilling in luxurious Arab baths. You’ve tasted the best, authentic Spanish cuisine., you’ve been dazzled by the Spain’s most beautiful palaces and plazasand some of the most spectacular flamenco performances. From tapas making, to photoshoots and flamenco classes with a local dancer, it’s been intense 7 days but we are pretty sure you will be back for more to this enchanting country!
- You will be free to leave around 1pm
This trip wascarefully designed to give you a real insider access to Andalucia’s vibrant local lifestyle, culture and rich history. Over 7 days with us you will:
- Explore the highlights and hidden local gems of Seville and Granada, one of the Spain’s most beautiful cities
- Dine in some lovely local spots and delightful cafes to experience Spanish vibrant dining scene
- Sample traditional tapas specialities and mix with the locals in the bars of Spain
- Hike in Sierra Nevada for some breathtaking views
- Explore the world famous Alhambra
- Experience Seville’s vibrant nightlife
- Discover genuine and traditional places outside the tourist tracks
- Experience vibrant flamenco scene at its birthplace
- Get some beautiful shots during our Granada Photoshoot
- Learn how to make tapas with a local chef
- Wander the beautiful streets and plazas of Seville
- Learn to dance the vibrant Flamenco
- Watch one of the world’s most beautiful sunsetsin Granada
- Take a stroll through the ‘Water Gardens of Dorne’ from the Game of Thrones!!
- Go to a flamenco show in Seville
- Taste the localwines, oliveoils, sherries and the famous Spanish hams and cheeses!
- See wonderful Moorish architecture, with cobbled streets and alleyways
- Soak in a glorious Arab hammam
- Get a lovely surprise from us!
- Get lots of free time to explore on your own
- Most importantly, have an amazing opportunity to meet,connect and share this experience with other awesome women from around the world!
Here's what is included in our priceIncluded:
- An amazing itinerary crafted to let you see and experience the most fascinating aspects of the Spanish culture!
- Extensive pre-departure information to help you prepare for the trip
- 6 nights accommodation in the local, charming hotels and apartments in great locations
- All Ground Transportation (excluding Airport Transfers)
- 6 delicious breakfasts,4 lunches and 3 dinners with us in delightful local spots
- Local Wine Tasting
- Entry to all Attractions mentioned above
- Photoshoot in Granada’s most picturesque spots
- Tapas Cooking Class
- Visit in luxurious Arab bath
- Flamenco show in Seville
- Flamenco class in Granada
- The care of Passionate Nomans Adventure Leader and Local Guides
- Flights & Visas (if necessary)
- Airport Transfers(can be arranged)
- Food and Entries not mentioned above
- Alcoholic Drinks(except when mentioned)
- Travel Insurance