Exotic Morocco / 9 Days
Welcome to one of our most anticipated trips! Morocco is one of the most dazzling, vibrant and beautiful countries we have ever visited and it truly is an adventurous girl’s dream come true. Just 3 hours flight from Europe and you land in Africa, an exotic world full of colourful souk markets, snake charmers, fragrant spices, incense, delicious mint tea, relaxing hammam and tasty Moroccan cuisine. Come with us on a 9-day journey where you will get to explore the best this amazing destination has to offer on a highly selective itinerary. We will explore the medinas, souks and mosques of Marrakesh, stay at the traditional riads, learn to cook the authentic Moroccan tagine, try one of the best hammam in town, learn to surf in trendy Essaouira and sleep under the stars in Sahara desert. This will truly be a once in a lifetime trip we promise you will never forget!
• December 6th-December 14th, 2019 (5 places left)
• February 10th -February 18th, 2020 (3 places left)
• April 20th-April 28th, 2020 (8 places left)
• May 2nd-May 10th, 2020 (sold out)
Trip Length: 9 days, 8 nights
Trip Style: Culture & Adventure
Group Size: 4-14
Price: 1300 GBP
Days 1: Welcome to Morocco!
Welcome to Marrakech, known as the Red City! While we wait for the rest of the girls to arrive, expect to spend the day settling in at the riad, exploring the city and getting to know the rest of the group. Once everyone have arrived, we will explore the Marrakesh by night and have an amazing rooftop welcome dinner filled with authentic Moroccan food.
- Please try and arrive in Marrakech before 4pm on Day 1
Days 2: Explore Marrakesh
During the next two days we will be discovering the old city with plenty of time to shop and explore on our own.We’ll kick off this morning with delicious breakfast and then we will explore Marrakesh’s narrow maze of medina with a local guide. Marrakesh is a feast for the senses-be enticed by the alluring scents and brilliant colours of the spice markets, the sounds of the musicians, the rich folds of carpets, delectable foods, snake charmers and perfumed gardens!
You will dine in some lovely spots in the medina and see some of the most beautiful sites such as the famous Djemaa el Fna market, Majorelle Gardens (YSL Gardens), Unesco World Heritage Site of the Koutoubia Mosque and the Bahia Palace.
You will then have some free time to explore or relax on your own,or with your new girlfriends, and we will meet again in the evening for the local cooking class to learn to make some of the best traditional dishes!
Days 3: Explore Marrakesh
After breakfast, get ready for some serious pampering today in one of the city’s loveliest hammams in a tranquil maze of marbled pools and lantern-lit chillout spots!
The rest of the day is yours to explore as you please in this laid-back city, whether you’re haggling your way around the streets of Marrakech, getting a henna tattoo or simply going for a café and watching the city life unfold.
Days 4-6: Sahara Trip
After discovering Marrakesh, we will take you on a 3-day trip to the Sahara Desert with plenty of stops at world famous sites such as Ait-Ben-Haddou in Ourzazette and a scenic drive through the Atlas Mountains. It is a long drive but sooo worth it as Sahara in Morocco is one of the most remarkable things you will ever see. Spending a night in the dessert is truly an unforgettable experience! Think vivid orange sand dunes of Erg Chebbi rolling out for miles, complete silence,sky among the darkest on Earth and therefore the best place for watching the stars! You’ll feel wonderfully isolated from modern life here.On day 6 we will make our way back to Marrakesh and dive into one of the delightful restaurants to feast on delicious Moroccan flavours.
Days 7-8: Chilling at Essaouira
After spending the night in Marrakesh, we we’ll hit the road again towards the Atlantic Ocean for the three-hour drive past goats on trees and argan oil farms to reach the picturesque fishing town of Essaouira. It is one of North Africa's most trendy places, and you will soon find yourself slipping into the easy-going rhythm of this Moroccan town with a European seaside twist.You will love winding your way through the streets of this Game of Thrones filming location. Come evening, savour a few sunset drinks overlooking the ocean before hitting up the city’s vibrant nightlife. A one-time favourite hangout of Jimi Hendrix, Essaouira is a great place for you to enjoy its amazing live music scene.
We will spend the next morning catching some waves during a surfing class and then relaxing, exploring, shopping or doing whatever your fancy in Essaouira.
Day 9: Goodbye Morocco
Our Morocco adventure comes to an end today. We will have our farewell seaside breakfast at Essaouira and then drive back to Marrakesh. Additional accommodation can be pre-booked if you wish to spend more time exploring!You will return home with amazing memories, batteries recharged, stories to tell, lifelong friendships and full of zest for this mesmerising country!
- You will be free around 1pm
This trip was designed to show you the best places and most authentic experiences in Morocco. Over 9 days with us you will:
- Sleep in beautiful, traditional riads and camp beneath the Sahara desert stars
- Dine in some lovely spots and delightful restaurants to feast on delicious Moroccan flavours
- Explore the medinas, souks and mosques of Marrakesh with the best local guide, including visits to famous YSL Garden (Majorelle) and Bahia Palace
- See and have dinner at the most magical and unique African market, Djemaa el Fna, one of the largest public spaces in the world
- Spend the afternoon hitting the best souks and stocking up on amazing bargains
- Have a day or two to relax and unwind at your own leisure where you can go shopping or enjoy a traditional hammam
- Experience a very scenic drive on the road trip through the Atlas Mountains
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator locations in world famous Ait Benhaddou, UNESCO World Heritage site and charming city of Essaouira
- Sunset Camel ride through the desert to Sahara camp beneath the desert stars at Berber campsite
- Experience the beautiful, relaxing Hammam
- Learn to cook the authentic Moroccan Tagine
- Get a lovely surprise experience from us!
- Hit the beach and relax in trendy and charming former Hendrix hangout of Essaouira
- Catch some waves during a professional Surfing Lesson
- Most importantly, have an amazing opportunity to meet,connect and share this experience with other awesome women from around the world!
Here's what is included in our priceIncluded:
- 7 nights in beautiful, traditional riads and 1 night in authentic Berber campsite in Sahara
- 8 delicious, traditional breakfasts,3 lunches and 4 dinners with us(including tagine cooking class)in delightful local restaurants
- All Ground Transportation (excluding Airport Transfers)
- Guided tour through Marrakech's lively medina including entries to YSL Garden (Majorelle) and Bahia Palace
- Sunset Camel ride through the desert to Sahara camp
- Scenic drive through Atlas Mountain including exploring Unesco’s Ait Benhaddou
- Traditional Hammam Bath Experience
- 2h Surfing Lesson with a professional instructor(inc.equipment)
- Authentic Moroccan Cooking Class
- Passionate Nomans Adventure Leader
- Flights& Visa (if necessary)
- Airport Transfers(can be arranged)
- Food not mentioned above
- Alcoholic Drinks(except the Welcome Dinner)
- Travel Insurance