Barcelona Bachata Weekend / 4 Days
There are many great cities in Europe to dance bachata but Barcelona is by far our favourite one!
This enchanting seaside city with spectacular architecture, world-class dining scene, thriving artistic community and some of the best nightlife in Europe is a perfect base for our dance based girls weekend.
So the plan is simple-we have very intense workshops every day from 10am-2pm in Barcelona’s best dance schools, discover the city in the afternoon and then after some chilling time we hit the town for dinner and some of the best bachata venues Barcelona has to offer.You will find some of the greatest dancers and world class instructors in the city and it truly is the perfect place to improve your bachata moves and styling!
The aim is for you to really learn some new moves, improve on your styling, technique, rhythm and self expression as well as to have a chance to watch and dance with some of the best dancers out there! Focusing on powerful execution and performance techniques, get ready to experience a weekend like no other!
All that while seeing the best Barcelona has to offer, dining in the best local spots and having lots of fun in an amazing company of women who love to dance and travel as much as you do!
Whether you are an advanced dancer or rather the beginner, we will make sure you will have a great time and make the most of your trip. Our teachers will work with you to make sure you are engaged in every activity in a way that works for you. But we expect you to have at least some good basic idea about the steps so please if you are new-attend a few classes(we recommend at least 10 hours) back home, to make the most of our amazing instructor’s time!
• February 27th -March 1st, 2020 (7 places left)
• March 12th -March 15th, 2020 (3 places left)
• July 21th-July 24th, 2020 (sold out)
Trip Length: 4 days, 3 nights
Trip Style: Dancing&Culture
Group Size: 6-14
Price: 700 GBP
Day 1: Welcome to Barcelona!
Welcome to Barcelona, one of the Europe’s most beautiful cities! While we wait for the rest of the girls to arrive, expect to spend the early afternoon settling in and taking in the city’s vibe.
Once everyone have arrived, we will explore the city together with our favourite guide. We’ll stroll through the most vibrant districts, taking in city’s culture and the beautiful architecture. We will take you to some of our favourite places and by the end of the day you'll fell like part of this beautiful city!
For our welcome dinner, we'll head to one of the Barcelona’s hot spots where you will feast on some delicious local food and lots of wine to celebrate a wonderful weekend ahead.
- Please try and arrive in Barcelona before 2pm on Day 1 as we will start exploring the city around 4pm.
Day 2: Bachata!
After breakfast in the local bakery,we will head to one of the best bachata schools in Barcelona. We will spend very intense 4 hours here during which we will work on our technique, definition,expression and styling, while practicing the fusion of the bachata styles.It will mostly be a solo training so you can focus on your own technique and then practice your new moves with partners during the night parties.
After lunch in the famous La Boqueria market,we will do some intense sightseeing today, starting with the most spectacular – and controversial – of Antoni Gaudí’s modernist masterpieces, the Sagrada Família.We will also see much more of his work today and then will explore more alternative places looking for the amazing hidden street art.
After the sightseeing, the rest of the late afternoon is yours to explore the lovely neighbourhoods of Barcelona.We will meet again in the evening to check out the city’s buzzing nightlife and its trendiest bachata nightclubs.
Day 3: More Dancing!
Today will be similar in structure to Day 2-intense workshops in the morning-with different instructors and different focus- lots of sightseeing (and maybe some beach time)in the afternoon and another amazing bachata venue in the evening!
Day 4: Goodbye Barcelona!
Today is our last day so we make sure we get the most of it!
After the last intense bachata workshop,we will share a lovely lunch and part our ways but we are pretty sure the trip will stay in your heart forever! If you're planning to extend your stay in Spain (which we can not recommend enough!), we'll help you get to the right place.
- You will be free to leave around 2 pm
This trip was designed to show you the most beautiful and authentic places in Barcelona but the primary goal is to significantly improve your bachata style and learn with the best instructors! Over 4 days with us you will:
- Explore the highlights and hidden gems of beautiful Barcelona
- Dine in some lovely local spots and delightful cafes to experience the Spanish way of life
- Sample traditional tapas and mix with the locals in the bars of Spain
- Taste the best paella in the city!
- Get lost in the Gothic Quarter- a hot spot for some of the city’s best bars
- Stand in awe of Sagrada Familia-the most famous piece of Antonio Gaudi’s architectural empire and one of the most spectacular basilicas in the world
- Walk Las Ramblas-Barcelona’s most famous street
- Admire Casa Batllo-one of the strangest residential buildings in Europe, Gaudí at his hallucinatory best
- See the strange and enchanting Park Guell with its mosaic covered buildings, steps & sculptures-a dreamy urban park floating above the city
- Appreciate urban art at Bostik Murals
- Improve your bachata dance with some of the best dance instructors!
- Visit the best venues and events to experience the city’s vibrant bachata culture
- Get a lovely surprise from us!
- Most importantly, have an amazing opportunity to meet,connect and share this experience with other awesome women from around the world!
HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICEIncluded:
- An amazing itinerary crafted to let you see and experience the most fascinating aspects of the Spanish culture
- Extensive pre-departure information to help you prepare for the trip
- 3 nights in beautiful, charming apartment in Barcelona
- 3 delicious Spanish breakfasts, 2 traditional lunches,1 authentic Spanish dinner with us in delightful local restaurants
- All Ground Transportation (excluding Airport Transfers)
- 10 hours of intense Bachata Labs/Workshops under the eye of Barclona’s best instructors(inc.improvement of your style,technique,new figures)
- Guided tour through Barcelona’s lively neighbourhoods
- Entry to Sagrada Familia
- 2 entries to bachata clubs/nigh venues
- Passionate Nomans Adventure Leader
- Flights& Visa (if necessary)
- Airport Transfers(can be arranged)
- Food and Entries not mentioned above
- Alcoholic Drinks(except the Welcome Dinner)
- Travel Insurance